Monday 19 May 2014

Review: soap and glory wonder bronze

Hello everyone! I hope you are all
Alright, today I am going to be reviewing the soap and glory wonderbronze.
A few weeks ago I went to boots, and they were having a 3 for 2 in soap and glory makeup. I had already got 2 things so I thought what the heck, and treated myself to a new bronzer, since i needed a  new one soon anyway. But since I didn't research before this, I had no idea what it was gong to be like, but I picked it up anyway. 

When you open the bronzer it looks like this. A sort of colour wheel with all different pinky white bronze colours. It is also very shimmery and not may at all. It is very pigmented, however I would not say it was very bronze like. I would say it was an Inbetween colour of a bronze and a blusher because if the pink pigments in come of the colours. However it does also work very well as a bronzer, even if it does have some pigments of pink. And that is the only down side to it I would say. 
 
I hope you have all enjoyed this review and I hope it was useful to you. 

Please follow and comment any questions 

Love Caseyxoxoxoxox 


No comments:

Post a Comment