Thursday 26 June 2014

Work experience haul

So, over the last few weeks, it has been getting closer and closer to my time going to work experience
And I have been collecting some items of clothing that would look nice in my figure, and clothes THST are my style. 
I am going in work experience for 2 weeks in an office, so I wanted clothes that are for the work environment, but also suitable for my age, so I don't go to work wearing some old dress or something that I would never wear! In England it has also been getting hot, so I wanted clothes that were also quiet cool. 
I have so far only picked up 2 tops and 4 bottoms, and really I would like 2 more tops so THST I will at least have a weeks worth of clothes to wear. I only need 4 outfits because of Friday it is own clothes day, but anyway here we go. 

Outfit 1: 






So the first shirt I got was buy a company called sparkle and fade. These clothes are sold in urban outfitters, well this is wear I got mine. It is a really nice flowy material and here I have just paired it with a black skater skirt I got last year from new look in a sale.
 Although this is a nice shirt, it was quiet expensive like everything from urban outfitters, however I have had my eye on this for a while. And it is something I can wear not only in the work environment but also out to parties or meals out. 
This cost me £45 but I think it will be worth my money. Urban outfitters clothes are also really good quality so it will last a long time whilst also feeling nice. 





This is the skirt I got last year, and although you may not be able to get this now if you wanted too, you might find one like this in another shop. It is like a quilted material and this causes it to fall nicely. If you are on the bigger side like me, this material will suit you because it won't make you look all frumpy when it falls. 


The shirt material is quiet thin so it can be styled like this, or how the next outside I am going to show you. 

Outfit 2: 
(Excuse my rolls I was trying to show you my trousers and didn't realise I had rolls lmao deal with it) 





This again is from sparkle and fade and is too £45 but again I think it is work it. With this outfit I have styled it like this, just so that I can show you the different ways you can wear these types of shirts. They are both the same style, so I might wear this with the skirt and the other one with the trousers,MIT doesn't matter, it looks nice both ways.
 Again I really like the material of these shirts because you won't get too got in them especially over the next few warmer months, but then you can also wear them in the winter so That is why I got them. 


The trousers I am wearing are just some plain black ones from new look. And yes I am a size 14 lmao deal with it:') 

But yeah, they are really comfy and they are also high waisted and I prefer thinks THST are high waisted because they hide my gut:') but yeah! I got these recently and I think they were cheap like only £15 or something. 


But yeah, I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and if you know answers that does any nice shirts like this please let me know because I am still looking for more shirts, or even answers THST does any nice black kimonos because I really want a nice one but I can't find the right one:) 

Thank you for reading. 

Casey xox 








No comments:

Post a Comment