Wednesday 18 June 2014

My hair care shower routine

Hey everyone! 

This blog is going to be the products I have been using in my hair recently. 

Although these are the products that I use on my hair, I no way near have hair in perfect condition, but it is better then the last time I grew my hair out. 

I wash my hair twice a week and to some people this may be disgusting, but shampoo dries out your hair, so when I used to wash it 3-4 times a week my hair would be so crispy and dry. So washing it 2-3 times a week. 

So for shampoo I have been using the Schwarzkopf Gliss ultimate colour hair repair shampoo. I really like Schwarzkopf because I just do they make so many good products for people with died hair and I died my hair blonde and so it is really dry, but this has improved the condition of my hair especially the first 5 or so washes. I mean it is just a shampoo. I never really spend too much on shampoo, I more just use what my mum buys for me, but I have been really liking this. 

For condition, I use 2 different on 2 different days. On the Thursday or the Friday I wash my hair with the Aussie take the heat conditioner. This is a 3 minute mirical and if is like a heat protection and since I usually heat style my hair in the weekends I will use this in the weekend. I love this because it really does amazing stuff to my hair and I love the smell so much omg. I am so bad at explaining stuff but it really does make my hair in better condition. The thing I love about this is also that it is really affordable and can be bought at many shops like tescos:')

And then when I wash my hair again on the Sunday or Monday I always use a hair mask as conditioner. The one I love so much is the macadamia deep repair mask. I first heard about ths when I was watching someones youtube, I think it was ingrid, and so when I saw it in the shop I quickly bought it even though it was quiet expensive, however I have been using it once a week since March and it still hasn't finished. But this leaves my hair feeling amazing! 

Well that is everything I use in the shower and if you want me to write a post about the different sprays I use in my hair for colour and condition leave a comment and I will. I would do it in this post but it is already really long! So I don't want to bore you 

Also I am now on school holidays for the summer so I will have a lot more time to be doing more vlogs:) 

Leave any questions below 

Please follow if you enjoy my blogs

Twitter: @SuggsCookie 

Casey xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment