Wednesday 4 June 2014

Review Wednesdays: Soap and glory kick ass concealer review


Hello lovelies :) 

Hope You are all well! 

Today I am going to be reviewing the soap and glory's kick ass concealer (if you can't see by the title) 


The reason I got this product because I head Gabby from Velvetgh0st talk about it on her youtube channel so I thought it looked good, and poped out to boots and picked one up for myself and I have been truely loving it. 
This is the outside if the product if you are wondering, but if you go to the shops it will be in a further card board box! So remember the name if you are going to buy this product! I mean it's quiet a funny name so it's not really that hard to forget is it haha!
This is what the 2 different concealers inside. The first one is a lighter one with a lighter coverage to go under your eyes to brighten up under your eyes, since it is also a lighter colour. And the other one is a slightly thicker darker colour to cover up blemishes that you may have on your face. 
On top of the products there a setting powder in a sort if secret draw;) you put this ontop of your concealer and it doesn't budge at all! I thought that it wouldn't matter if I didn't put this on, but it really does! One day I went out without it and all my blemishes were on show and the bags under my eyes were so cisibke they could be designer 


Here you can see the side of the product and all the different steps that it has and on the back it says what each step should be used for! 

These are some searches of the 2 concealers. You can see the difference in not only shades but also it the texture. The lighter one has a much lighter coverage and the darker one has a much heavier coverage! 


Overall I really love this product and I think it was a great purchase. I would recommend this product very much 

Hope you all enjoyed 


Leave any comments/ questions. 


Follow me if you enjoyed this post. 


:) 


Casey xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment