Sunday 18 May 2014

This is me itscasey040398

well hey everyone, this is my new blog, i did used to have another blog account but i forgot the password, stupid right? but it was fine because i only had like 2 followers cause well thats me.


anyway, so i thought that i would make a new one because you know revision has taken over my life and i wanted to get away from it all and well procrastination. hahah


to get to know me i thought i would tell you 10 basics about me:

- my name is casey
- yes i am a female although i do have a boys name
- i am 16 years old, which is year 11 at school
- i live around the kent/surrey area
- i live with my sister, mum, dad, british bull dog, and bearded dragon
- i have blond hair, and like grey eyes, they are horrible
- i am overweight
- i love TOWIE and Joey Essex, and Sam Faiers
- this is really weird but, i watch High School Musical 3 at least once a day
- and this is what i look like:


(Told you I was over weight lol) 

but yeah, so this is me and i hope that i haven't scared you all off, because you know i am quiet weird, well actually i am really weird.


i am hoping to post 2-3 times a week, but i am human and sometimes, things do not go as you had planned, but i will do my best.


thank you all for reading, if any one out there is reading this


please comment if you have any questions, and subscribe to me, it would mean alot:)


Love Caseyxoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment