Sunday 8 June 2014

Review: models own scented nail paint: grape juice

Hello lovelies 

l really like this nail varnish. It applies easily and is a really nice colour. 


This is my nails after 3 days. Minimal chips and no smudges. 

It is from models own and it is the scratch and sniff so the top smells like grape, hint the name "grape juice"


However I thought that the actual nail varnish would smell like grape, but um nope it smells nail varnish haha I should have known! 

But it is really good! I used 2 coats and it just glided on and went all smooth! It was great! I did use a too coat aswell, but it was just a cheap normal one, nothjng special. And models own isn't too expensive, I think it was around £4 - £6but I'm not sure I can't remember. 


Hope you have enjoyed:) 

If you have any questions please ask! 

Follow me if you want ;) 

Follow me on twitter: @SuggsCookies
Follow me on Instagram: @caseyosman

Love you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment