Sunday 1 June 2014

May favourites 2014


Hey everyone! 

Hope you are all well, 
This weeks blog is all about my May favourites even tho technically it is now June, but hey ho these are all the things I have been loving in May. 

For those of you that didn't read my old blog before it got hacked, I would always do 1 beauty product, 1 clothing/fashion product, 1 music favourite, 1 tv favourite and 1 other favourite soooo here we go! 


Beauty favourite: soap and glory kick ass concelor 

This is my new favourite concelor! It is a 3 step use to having the perfectly concealed face! 
But I just love the coverage that it gives and the texture of it, so it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin! 
I am going to be doing a more detailed blog review of this later on in the week so keep your eyes out for that!
But this concealer really does kick ass;) 


Clothing favourite: flannels 

had been seeing flannels around everywhere! But only really on people in America so I was struggling to find any in England that were nice and not too expensive! 
But one day I was looking on urban outfitters and I found one which I immediately fell in love with. 
It is still quiet expensive and some people are going to be like "why did she spend £30 on a flannel" but you can wear it in so many ways and all throughout the year. So yeah I just love this! 


Music favourite: Almost lover 



I have been living almost lover by A Fine Frenze. 
I first heard this when I was listening to bianca8198 s spotify playlist and I immedietly fell in love with it. 
No I do not love it because I had an almost lover before any one asks :') 

Favourite tv: lost 


I know I am very late to be in love with lost but I honestly love it so much that it melts my heart and I can't help it omg I just love it so much! I found my mums old box set and I have been obsessed with it ever since. I have watched the first 3 series in 2 months. 
If you haven't seen it omfg you need to watch it omfg you are seriously missing out
I want to marry sawyer <3 


Other favourite: tumblr 


This is another thing that I was also late to. I have had it for ages but had it sort of a fan account and never had a personal account so before I never really liked it that much before because I was just reblogging the same stuff again and again, but since I have made myself a personal tumblr I have been obsessed with it and I can't get of it. Cough cxseyxox cough 

Well I hope you have all liked this favourites blog post

If you have any questions please ask me and I will answer 

Casey xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment